Shaved my hair!

Shaved my hair!

Santa and Joshua

Santa and Joshua

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hey there, it's me!

Well, just a quick note to say hi to everyone. Sorry it's been so long since I have been on. I must say thanks to Michelle for keeping everyone up to date, and for everyone who has been on here to read our posts. And especially those who have left us a message, its always nice to see when new messages have been left.

I got my shot this morning of, Neupogen (Filgrastim), to help boost my white blood cell count. I go back in tomorrow morning to get another and then back in on Thursday to have my blood count checked. It should be back up to where it is suppose to be and then I can continue wit my radiation treatment.
I do have a little lower back pain, which they said was a side effect of the shot,so I have a heat pad on, but it really isn't too bad. I may make some banana bread in a bit, we have some bananas we had thrown in the freezer a while ago.

Happy Birthday to Donna today, unfortunately on Sept. 11th, I always remember its Donna's birthday as we watch clips of 9/11 from 6 years ago. But we do think of you Donna!
Also, Rosh Hashana, Happy New Year!
Good Luck to you Janet with your chemo. We are thinking and praying for you as well. Glad your scans looked good.

Anyways, that's it for now. Going to rest my back before I go do some baking.
Hope everyone is having a good week.
...yikes we are now getting hailed on, and very windy!

Talk to you all soon.
Love Charlie, Michelle, Jessica and Erica.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie, sent you guys an e-mail yesterday because I haven't used blogs before, so will see what I can learn. Hope the bananas are ok.

The Henrys

Robynne said...

Hi Chuck:

Did you have to stop radiation because of the WBC level? Hope the new meds will clear that up ASAP.

I have been thinking of you all daily, especially today with the anniversary of 9/11. It's weird to think that it all happened 6 years ago, I can remember it as if it was yesterday. It makes me especially glad to live in Canada, where the threat of terrorism is not so great. How blessed we are.

As always, we think of you and your family in our thoughts and prayers and believe that God will help us through this ordeal.

Love to all -

Robynne

Donna said...

Hey Chuck!
Great to hear from you and glad to hear you are thinking of baking...you must be getting some strength back!
Thanks for your birthday wishes and thoughts for today.
Keep strong,
Love Donna

KIMBERLEY NASH said...

HEY CHARLIE!I WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU KNOW I AM READING YOUR BLOG'S EVERYDAY. I LOVE YOU AND I PRAY FOR YOU DAILY! STAY STRONG........GIVE MICHELLE AND THE GIRLS HUGS AND KISSES!
YOUR SISTER-IN-LAW,
KIMBERLEY

Olson4Racing said...

Hey Charlie, Michelle,Girls and Boogity...just want all of you to know that I am keeping up on the Blog everyday...I didn't get to meet you in August Charlie, but hope to meet you next June or August at MIS who knows maybe before then. Keep up your good spirit and attitude and give Boogity a big kiss for me. Looking forward to the next update and you getting thos WBC up! Take care....Misty

Laurie said...

Hi Charlie:

Just a note to let you know we are thinking of you and miss your smiling face around the office! We check your blog often to keep up with your status. Hope all is going well. Gerri's still looking for a great guy, Lee's got a new puppy, Tasha Blue (dog #5) and Laurie's typing this comment (hope there's no errors).

Love to you all,
Laurie,Lee and Gerri