Shaved my hair!

Shaved my hair!

Santa and Joshua

Santa and Joshua

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Michelle here again

Well, it's me again. I wanted to try and keep everyone that comes to our blog up to date. Not much to report. Charlie is still feeling extremely tired, has developed a cold and hurting all over. He seems not to be able to get comfy today.
We are on day number 2 this week of radiation. He had his finger poked yesterday and found that his WBC count was dropping a bit. They weren't too worried but want to keep an eye on things. They check it every week. It amazed me what they can check in 5 minutes just with a finger poke.
He is so tired and doesn't seem to be able to get enough sleep, even after sleeping nearly 17 hours on Saturday total. After radiation tomorrow, at 1pm, we see the radiation onocologist. He will just check on how things are going and answer any and hopefully all questions we have.
Please know that Charlie will be on here to leave you all a post as soon as he feels up to it. I'm doing it now so we don't leave people hanging.
Hope you are all doing good and ready for fall.
Hugs & Blessings,
Michelle, Charlie, Jessie & Erica

P.S. Hope all the kids started back to school with no problems. Erica and Jessie seem to be doing okay already getting settled in to the swing of things.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for the update Michelle. We have been thinking of Chuck and all of you. We figured Chuck was probably not feeling up to posting any updates. Hopefully, he will get some strength back soon. Let us know what the oncologist has to say tomorrow.
Thinking of you often as you go through your treatments Chuck.
Love and Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlie,

I think you doing this update is great! It is wonderful to see all the love, support, and prayers that you are getting. When I first found out about you having cancer I was numb, then sad and heart broken, and now I am angry, and ready to fight. I know God is listening to all the prayers and knows how much you are loved. You are the kindest, sweetest person I know I call you my gentle giant. When I talk to God I call you my gentle giant, I think he gets a chuckle from that. I know that you are a fighter and you are going to win this war. Dad and I love you very much and are with you every step of the way.

Sister Robynne said...

Keep up the food fight, Chuck!! We are with you every minute of every day. Feel my hug I'm sending you - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (lots of hugs across the wires!!)

Love ya,

Robynne

Anonymous said...

Just got on to using the blog. Great to see the updates. Our hearts go out to you all. Try to keep strong and know that everyone is praying for you as you go through the process. I am sure that things will get better. Rachelle has also got you on her prayer list.

Love Joan

Anonymous said...

Charlie and Michelle,
I just want you to know that I am thinking of you every day. I love you both very much. There are a lot of things going on in life right now but things will get better. God has a plan and no matter how bad things seem, HE is right there with you, to protect you and love you.
Love, Kiley and Mike