Shaved my hair!

Shaved my hair!

Santa and Joshua

Santa and Joshua

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

OUR GIRLS & I THANK YOU

Just a quick thanks again, I don't know if I can say it enough for all those who have prayed for Charlie/Chuck. For those who have went out of their way to do acts of kindness for him and us. It truly has brought happiness in a super sad time to our family. I know Chuck will be posting today, God willing he feels better today then yesterday. He slept another 15 hours yesterday in his chair, minus radiation and blood work. His blood work is border line low again. :( I don't know if they are going to give him another shot or what, but I am sure they are going to keep an eye on it often.
Thanks again for everything from Charlie's girls!!!
All our love, hugs & blessings,
Michelle, Jessie & Erica xoxoxox

4 comments:

brother Chris said...

It just gets more and more incredible, the incredible gestures made from Rich and the Argo's. Keep your chin up Chuck, you're doing great! Love you. Talk to you soon. Oh, and happy Birthday Robynne. Ah ha. :-)

cousin Lisa said...

Truly amazing how the love can spread. Like like wild fire! Happy Birthday Robynne! LOVE this blog Chuck. Its the best thing you could've done during this period.

rICK2G said...

Good Monday Morning Chuck,
You captained your team to a Sunday football win and that doesn't happen to many.
But a game ball from an Argo win is so special, so very special. The players try their hardest and treasure a game ball, but most never receive a game ball.
Sunday, there were a couple who might have been deserving of that ball........ but none more than their CAPTAIN!
All the Henrys

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie,

Just amazing about MY son-in-law being the captain of a football team. That was a wonderful gesture, I talked to Aunt Pam, she was overwhelmed also with all the love being showed to you. Uncle John likes having updates put on your blog. He can keep track of your battle. Their church has you, Michelle and the girls on their prayer list. You are very much loved by a lot of people.
Remember, Charlie, even though I can't feel the physical pain that you are going through, I am with you every step of the way with the love I have for you. I wish with all my heart that I could take the pain away from you and give it to me. But, God has His reasons for everything that happens. Hard to accept sometimes, but accept, I will and I will keep praying for all I am worth and I know God is listening to ALL the prayers for you and WE WILL WIN.

I love you,

Mom Lewis