Shaved my hair!

Shaved my hair!

Santa and Joshua

Santa and Joshua

Thursday, September 13, 2007

White blood cell counts are up.

Just wanted to let you know that my WBC was back up to 7.0 today, which is pretty much right in the middle of where they are suppose to be. So I had my radiation treatment today and should be able to continue my chemo next Monday.

Its a pretty nice day today here, warm, sunny, but pretty windy.

My back is still pretty sore, and my hips seem very stiff. More side effects from the Neupogen shots I got. Hopefully that will go away soon. I may need more shots in 2 -3 weeks, as the nurses said the WBC are normally at their low 2 weeks after chemo. And since I still have 3 more weeks of radiation, its more than likely that I will go through another low period.

Thats it for now. Hope everyone's week is going well. Talk to you all soon.
Love CMJE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goofed 2 new postings under
Wednesday, August 29, 2007